Friday, August 03, 2007

A program, script request & a problem

Assalamu `alaikom all,

1st: Here's a program that downloads Youtube videos in .avi or .mpeg
just download the program, set it up and then copy the Youtube video's url and paste it into the program and click download.

These are two links for the same program just in case one doesn't work
http://www.vdownloader.es/files/vdownloader.zip

http://www.enriquepuertas.com/wp-content/files/vdownloader.zip


2nd: I'd like to start translating Ramadan Reruns into Arabic and I've got two questions regarding it
1. Has anyone started translating it?
2. If not, can someone send me the English script please?
If I can get all the English scripts, I'd be very grateful. :)

3rd: I've tried the Subtitle Workshop to get the hang of it before I start real work with it, so I started translating one of the videos but I had a problem:
When I wrote the Arabic text in the translation box it appeared ok, but when I set the Arabic to be the subtitles for the video instead of English it came out as gibberish. Does anyone know how I can change that?
PS: when I choose Arabic as the program's language it shows up fine, it's only when the Arabic is in the video that it's gibberish.

Jazakum ullah kol khair

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asalaam Ahlykoem,

I would like to translate ramadan reruns into dutch, so if anyone can send me the script in Englisch I would be very thankfull

Yusuf Chowdhury said...

Asalam alaikum aicha,

What is your email? So I can send it to you. Jazake Allah

Yusuf Chowdhury said...

Asalam alaikum,

That’s an excellent site for downloading- I can send you all the links for the reminder videos. You need to use Fire Fox to download those videos.
www.firefox.com

Wa salam alaikum

Yusuf Chowdhury said...

I sent you the script for ramadan re-runs. Jazaka Allah

Anonymous said...

Ahlykoem salaam,

My e-mail is subhanna2@hotmail.com
thx for your help

Anonymous said...

Salaam Ahlykoem,

Could annybody pleas send me the script of 'ramadan reruns' and 'thats not hijab' so I can translate them in to dutch.
i've already translated 'distractions during salaat' 'The Haram police' and 'Wy Islam' in to dutch

email: subhanna2@hotmail.com

Thank you,

asalaam Ahlykoem

moemin05 said...

Salam Aleykom

Please contact me on moemin05@gmail.com I will send instructions from this email to all arabic users regarding how to subtitle in arabic insha2allah

Jazakallahu Khaer

Salam Aleykom