Saturday, August 04, 2007

Need help : issues while subtitling (English) using DivX

Assalamualaikum,

If someone can help me with the current problem I am facing, it would be great :

I went ahead and added the subtitles to the video "$25k Muslim weddings" in the DivX subtitles software.

I can now see the subtitles appearing along with the video only in the "preview" mode.

I dont know how to make the subtitles play automatically when i start the video (*.avi file) and the next steps from there.

Can anyone please help me with this?

WaSalam,
Thahura

2 comments:

Yusuf Chowdhury said...

Asalam alaikum,

I am sorry, I downloaded the software but because I have Win Vista I am having some trouble. Give me sometime to figure out. Have you checked the User guide? Wa salam alaikum

Yusuf Chowdhury said...

Asalam alaikum,

Contact khgsm2003@yahoo.com for help on subtitling.