Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Taking a break for a while

Assalamualaikum bro sis
I'm gonna take a break for a week or two insya Allah (hopefully not more than that)
I have to prepare for some administrative stuffs to enter univ (again D'oh!), so I apologize if cannot help to my best during that period. Wish me luck bro sis.

Wassalam

nb:
Nice new template brother Yusuf, it's look more clear and neat,
And also Alhamdulillah now that the blog has been confirmed by blosgpot that it's not a spam blog, we can publish our post again.
Jazakallah

2 comments:

Alceste BeĆ¼ring said...

Salam aleykum brother...

Please make the traslation english-subtitle spanish! Please...Inshallah...

And check my blog, its in spanish but you van traslate it everywhere..

Aleykum salam dear brother...

Yusuf Chowdhury said...

Asalam alaikum,

May Allah give you tawfeek in your efforts for the university. Jazaka Allah for all your help. Take your time; your stuff with university is a 1st priority. Alhamdulillah blogger fixed the issue, I had to contact them via blogger groups and they fixed the issue within couple a days. Wa salam alaikum