Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Asalam alaikum everyone,

Jazakum Allah. English is not my first language so please if I make any mistakes correct me. I want to thank you all of you for supporting and helping ummahfilms. Insha’Allah I’ll post some of the ideas that I thought about regarding subtitles and translating the videos.

Consider this BLOG your center of discussion, sharing ideas, seeking advice and working as a team or like one Ummah. Please keep in mind, your family, work and studies are the 1st priorities, so do don’t think just because you’re not able to fulfill everything we ask for is not appreciated. Being a contributor is more then enough.

When ever you all feel free help us out with this project. I won’t rush anyone; we are going to move slowly. So take your time, share anything in this blog, like good subtitling software, cool website for translating and books to read ,any suggestions on when to start subtitle, what are the schedules etc… you know what I am saying! Again I want to thank each one of you, Baraka Allah hu feekum wa salam alaikum.

No comments: