Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Asalam alaikum,

That was a great site (vixy.net) for converting files! The softwares was on the 1st post in this blog here you can check it out:

http://muslimvideo.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

I am waiting on Brother Ali's links for all the videos. I only have 9 links for videos so far. He is so busy that he didn’t have time to finish the links for all the videos. But if you want to use the vixy.net go a head please. Couple a weeks ago I sent most of the scripts to everyone, except for 4 videos. Did you all get them? I can send them again. Please let me know you who didn’t get them yet. I am still working on the links for videos, because it has the same original quality when Ummahfilms uploaded to the video sites. Jazakum Alalh for all your efforts. Wa salam alaikum.

1 comment:

khnsa said...

Asalamolakum, I didn't recieve the scripts. Can anyone send them to me?