Wednesday, July 25, 2007

1-MESSAGE TO EVERYONE

Brothers and Sisters could you please for our own convenience provide an email so people working on the same language can co-ordinate.. this is how:
-Click on your username on the right hand panel (if you don't have one contact Abu Yaqob he can put you on there)
-Click 'edit my profile' in the top left corner (note you have to be logged in to blogger to edit)
-Type in your email preferably in the MESSAGING field (if you type it in the email field a link is provided but it is not visible in written form.. which is annoying!)

This should help us to coordinate our efforts isA


2 - Message to Abu Yaqob
Thanks very much for your effort I now have everything I need - you should reward yourself; get yourself a nice meal or something ;)


3 - Anybody who wants to help translate into arabic
My email is moemin05@gmail.com please get in touch - right now I'm aware of Mimz, salah and Gkhorma_Arabic (please add the first two on the right hand side Abu Yaqob when you finish your meal) - I'm working on /uf Vlog #1 funny things at jum3ah/ I might send you guys some translations to check so please send me ur emails

Oh and if anybody wants me to subtitle in english I'm here let me know
until I hear from you guys I'm gonna stay concentrated on Arabic isA

Salam Alekom all & belTawfiq

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu alaykum,

I'll be glad to help. Here is my email: biesseter@gmail.com

Wa essalam

Yusuf Chowdhury said...

Asalam alaikum,

"Nice meal" that funny. Jazake Allah I have 40 people to add them in this blog, so forgive me if I haven’t done yet. I am into it Insha’Allah. And thanks for the post as well. That was an excellent & an organized idea. Baraka Allah hu feeke wa salam alaikum

lazhingan said...

what about a mailing list like googlegroups or yahoogroups. So that each email can reach everyone easily.
We can focus on idea sharing there,
And that way maybe we can limit post on this blog to announcement of subtitled video releases.

Mimz said...

Alsalamu alaikom to all,

My e-mail is mahoya87@gmail.com

& I can't wait to offer my help.

gkhorma_arabic said...

salam all,
i started translating too, i'm on "that's not hijab" & it would be gr8 if we shared our translations so we will be sure that everything is ok b4 we complete the work
& here is my email:
gkhorma@yahoo.com

Yusuf Chowdhury said...

Asaalm alaikym,

Excellent idea wiendietry! Can you make us one insha'Allah.

Anonymous said...

Assalamu `alaikom
I'd like to help translate into Arabic. Please tell me where I should start.