Saturday, June 23, 2007

Asalam alaikum,

Jazake Allah Elle.
1st I want to make sure everyone got all the scripts.
2nd I have to send you all the links for all the reminder videos to download them.
3rd I’ll post some software and tutorial on how to use them.

Keep in mind some of the volunteers are very busy with their work, families and schools, so I am not trying to rush anyone. Please take your time. I would this to be a team work. Some of us don’t know how to use the software from past experience when we lunched this blog a year a go. Some decided only to translate. We can all work together and tech other.

Check the BLOG RACHIVE and see how some of the volunteers put excellent posts. Jazakum Allah.

1 comment:

leyla said...

assalamu aleikoum
I didn't get any script. I would be very nice to send to me for french translation
thank you