Thursday, June 21, 2007

Asalam alaikum everyone,

I sent some of the scripts through email. You all should have them by now. I got 2 more scripts tonight and insha'Allah I'll send them again. I added all your email to feed burner, so when you get an email to confirm, please apply the confirmation. That way, anytime we post something, all of us will got that post emailed to us. One more last thing don't forget Fire fox. Remember to use this BLOG for communication with everyone. Jazakum Allah. You call been very helpful.

3 comments:

lazhingan said...

Any particular reason on why you're endorsing us using firefox brother? Just curious :).
BTW I use firefox 98% of the time.

lazhingan said...

One more,
FOund out that the Parent Negotiation Script is encrypted. When i try to open the file, it asked me for password. I tried to open the file using MS-Word and found and got unknown text format. Did I miss something?

Wassalam

Yusuf Chowdhury said...

Asalam alaikum,

With Firefox you can download the videos easily. I am trying to make links for all the video. So when you go to those specific links the video will be downloaded to your PC. So many people were having issues with IE. That why I am asking everyone to have Firefox. Once I gave you the links, you can download them with no problem. Now regarding the “Parent Negotiation” let me check it tomorrow. I’ll update you on that as well. Jazaka Allah.